The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 838 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I am an official addict of your writing! When your characters are scared, so am I. When they are out of breath, so am I.

Clever, engaging, imaginative and fun!
Whimsical and very engaging.
*laughs* That was GREAT! I loved reading that, especially the part about the White Witch. I'm glad you kept her most classic line, good old Turkish delight. I'll always wonder what it tastes like.
04/23/10
"She chanced a quick look" is a gem of a line, and the pacing was very well done. right on topic and an enjoyable read. the ending was a bit anti-climactic for me, I think it'd be improved (in keeping the pace through the ending) if she gets the friend to discover and join in...but this was some good writing.
Hehe, fun! Loved the imagination run amok. By the way, it's a good idea to credit the authors whose characters you used. Fun mix of cast.
04/26/10
Excellent! A lovely trip through the world of fantasy.
04/26/10
LOL! I enjoyed your references to Tolkien's and Lewis' works in this bit of fantasy. Super creative work!
QuothTheRaven, I've found yours. Super story!!
04/28/10
Very enjoyable read. I think you've made me a Fantasy convert.
This is great. I could feel the excitement and fear in the MC