The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 604 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Amen. Great encouragement and testimony for those facing similar hardships. Glad to hear that your faith is even stronger and you have been rooted where you've been planted.:)
03/20/10
Great testiminony. God is in control... WOW! We have to trust in Him and He will take care of us. Good story.
03/20/10
Beautiful personal story of God's faithfulness to provide. Your closing scripture verse is one I lean on daily. As you shared, His working is a Wow!
03/20/10
Very encouraging article.

I wonder if you'd consider taking just one of these situations (the job, the gall bladder, the move) and expanding it into a longer story with dialog, so that we can get to know the "characters" (you and your husband) better.
03/24/10
Great testimony. If we stay focused on God, He will lead us where He wants us to go and He will take care of us along the way.
Congratulations on placing in the top 12 in your level!
Pamela, congrats on placing 6th in Level 1! Be sure to check out the highest rankings on the forums:

http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=29269
03/30/10
Pam - I finally read your piece and I found myself saying, "Wow!" as I read it. At the same time, I was nodding my head as I remembered our own valleys of darkness and how God was so faithful then (well, he still is now, but it's during times like that you REALLY notice!) Very good writing - I know why you placed so well. This was written from your heart as you shared your story. Keep it up!