The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 988 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/25/10
Awesome, powerful, well written. Thank you for the reminders of true love.
02/26/10
I appreciate your description of hell:
Rejection of that way gives him no other option but to allow them to go where they choose – out of his presence forever where there is no light and no goodness and no love.
I think many people never stop to think of the reality of heaven or hell and have such a poor perception of what both will be.
Good writing.
You make some very valid points and I could feel your passion. Capitalize the pronouns, Him and He when referring to Jesus other than that little thing you presented a strong and powerful article.
03/02/10
Your passion is very obvious!

I had to really stretch to find a way for this to fit the prompt for the week.

To bump up the readability of your devotionals, add little anecdotes and object lessons.

Your writing skills are right up there, and I enjoyed this lesson.
03/04/10
This is a good reminder for us softies.
Congratulations on your Highly Commended, sorry about the pronoun comment earlier, originally I thought you capitalized it sometime, but not all the time. When I reread it, I saw that you only capitalized He at the beginning of a sentence. Sorry for the mistake on my part. Your writing is lovely.
03/05/10
Some excellent analogies here used in a very good exhortation. Congrats on the article's success!