The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1186 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/30/09
This was beautifully done. I didn't even enter, as I didn't know anything about the UK. Reading this, gives some insight, and even plants a desire to be one of those tourists, but: more than likely, it will be the tour from above! I'll meet you there, and you can give me a tour!(from up above)
02/01/09
This was beautifully written. I enjoyed the tour through your country, thank you from one girl who may not make it across the pond for a very long time.
Insightful and delightful! Was this written from personal experience?
02/05/09
Hi Dee. Just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know your entry "Home Sweet Home," actually did very well in the United Kingdom Challenge. Although you didn't receive an award, you made it into the Highest Rankings for Level 1, placing 12th in Level 1. Competition in this level is always very intense, so well done.

If you'd like to check the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=24220

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

You definitely deserve a pat on the back. Well done. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)