The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 920 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/14/08
Oh, this was beautiful and gave me tears. What a special relationship the sisters had, and the joy of an eternal relationship to look forward to as well. Very well done - thank you for sharing this. God bless
What a wonderful story. Sad but wonderful. It definitely had me reaching for the Kleenex. I know how your MC felt, my twin brother died at birth, but I look forward to being reunited with him in Heaven. You have done a great job in writing this. Well done.
Beautiful article! I appreciate your view of eternity and turning our loved ones over to our Heavenly Father. I also believe there is never a non-sacred moment and know the bond between twins and the treasured memories I have of watching twin nephews grow up to be fine Christian young men. Thank you for sharing. Always, in all ways, to God the honor and glory!
03/17/08
"Sniff,sniff" You brought me to tears! Is this a true story? It's so touching.
You did a great job of showing the closeness of the time. A little dialogue might have helped, or some of the details of your conversation.
Beautiful! Thank you for writing it.
**THIS SPARKLES**
What a perfectly beautiful sad/happy story--sad for parting/happy for hope of a renunion.
Your title says it all. This is beautifully written, and though tears overflowed, I was happy that the two of you had made the most of the time you shared.
03/20/08
You have a beautiful way with words. Congratulations on moving up.
03/20/08
Wow. Absolutely excellent writing,and so engaging and heart-wrenching. Exceptionally well done. Congratulations on placing. Definitely well-deserved.
03/20/08
Congratulations on your 3rd place. This is so beautifully written.
That's strange, I could have sworn I commented on your wonderful writing here the other day. Perhaps I got distracted and forgot to submit my comments because I remember enjoying this entry. Congratualtions on placing 3rd! Drinks are on me...literally, I just spilled my Pepsi...hahahaha :)
This is wonderful, if true thanks for sharing, it must have been hard, if fiction Watch out, what talent! Either way this entry is well done,so keep writing.
What a tender, moving story. I got chills as I read this. How wonderful that the sisters had those moments together. They were surely blessed. Congratulations on placing third. You deserve to move up a level with your talent. God Bless
Great account - this must have been very hard for you to write (I'm assuming it's true.) The last paragraph was stunningly hopeful, and made me tear up. Congratulations on your 3rd place!
Very well written. The sadness, closeness of the sisters, and comfort were all present. It made me feel.