The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 718 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/29/08
Wow! Thanks for this lovely story and reminder that its not for nothing that the Lord prompts us. Truly if we obey, we are his hands and feet. Great writing and story - keep it up!
I enjoyed everything about this, from the title to the honesty and the message. If we could all be His hands and His feet all the time! Thanks for the touching entry, keep writing.
Realistic writing, especially shown when the MC tried to let insignificant daily matters interfere with what she knew God was telling her to do. Nice job. :)
Very well written story. It's true, sometimes we try to ignore what we know God wants us to do. And when we give in and finally do what he's asking, we are always blessed for it.
Nice message for these days when we're all in such a hurry.
03/01/08
I love the turn-about in your story! Excellent job! I've been pursued by God before, too. It is very unnerving when I choose to ignore it. Sometimes we don't always get those 2nd or 3rd opportunities to listen. Great job!
Laury
03/04/08
Awesome piece - thanks for sharing this. A great reminder to us all to listen and obey the Holy Spirit's promptings. God bless :)