The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 346 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/17/18
Nicely done, great choice of scriptures, and certainly on topic.
Blessings~
I really enjoyed this. At the beginning, I was a bit hesitant, sure it would be much like a school essay, but you went in a totally different direction, and by the third line I was smiling and then, chuckling. This is such an intimate piece. I enjoyed the first person POV in this delightful testimony. Except testimony isn't quite the right word either because you did such a brilliant job, I almost felt like I was eavesdropping in your mind and heart too. You nailed the topic, delivered a sensational message, and helped God speak to my heart.
Good job. You write as if you are talking to people instead of us just reading your words. I like how you brought trial and trail together. I am going through several trials presently, yes, trails I must trod. So, thanks for the inspiration. You are right: trials produce character in a way only God understands. Keep on trucking, Mr. Writer!
A wonderful message of truth. When I first began to read your piece, I was startled, thinking, did I read the topic wrong and submit my story about a trial. I glanced to the top of the page and saw trial was the correct topic. Whew!

I noticed a word seemed to be missing in one sentence. That pesky proofreading:)
05/18/18
I enjoyed the creativity by using trail and trial together. I like to hike and have gone down many trails. And some of the trails, truly feel like trials. I enjoyed your knowledged of the Bible and putting your thoughts with Godly principles when we go through trials.