The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 366 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Thanks for sharing part of your journey. It shows you were dedicated to doing all you could at your very best. To stop driving was very wise.

Keep writing about things that are of interest to you. These will be of interest to others.
Quite a testimony on overcoming challenges. Keep on keeping on and be blessed.
08/25/17
Thank you for sharing your incredible journey with us, and providing a "witness" to how the LORD helps us overcome.

I pray the LORD continues to shine His light unto your path.

Blessings~
08/26/17
I am so glad you finally found a doctor who listened to you. It must have been very painful to endure those headaches.

Try to write out words instead of using abbreviations: yr. = year and spell out words under 10 "(nine, eight, seven, six, etc.)

Powerful testimony. I hope you will continue to write.
08/26/17
What a powerful testimony. I feel so sorry for you that you had to struggle so long with the pain but I am so happy that you are well.

I probably would have begun your journey with the pain and the tumor in your head.

Keep writing.
08/28/17
I was so thrilled to read your story. Were there errors? Yes. Was it interesting to read. Absolutely.

You will touch many a heart with this story. I hope you keep writing about your life and the challenges you have faced. It encourages me very much.

I would love to see you polish up on the things that will make your writing exceptional.

If you can overcome the mountainous challenges you have faced in your life, you can scale the mountain of writing with ease.

Read your story out loud to someone else. They can point out a lot of little things that you might overlook.

Use the resources FaithWriters offers to improve your writing skills. You have the heart.

I will be looking for future writing. Lots of helpers her for you to call upon. don't hesitate. God bless
08/31/17
I believe you have so much to share with us, Carrie. Please keep writing.
08/31/17
Carrie,

This was a powerful entry. This will touch and many reader's hearts.