The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 861 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I enjoyed your article, especially the new word "purplified" some how or another it seems fitting with what you were going through.
Keep up the good work.
I loved your story. It reminded me of two weeks ago when I had a dentist appt. and read this in Psalms "Open your mouth wide and I will fill it." How does our God do it? How does He keep up with us all? It's like little notes in our lunch boxes of life. Yes God 'Nose'.Good job with your writing.
03/10/12
Ouch! The poor MC...Ouch.

This was witty and creative at once. I loved the way the MC spoke. Great job of internalizing her inner thoughts.

The Lord "Nose" I loved this!
Great job.

God Bless~
I like your sense of humor. The verse...the break of day had me laughing out loud. God does have a sense of humor for sure. You did a great job with this piece.
03/11/12
This is one of the funniest entries I have read. And the title is absolutely perfect! I think I was just about your age when I was staying with my sister; rolled over one morning and down I came. Fortunately, I broke nothing and we both had a good laugh. You have a great sense of humor and without much, if any, dialogue, it kept my interest. I really enjoyed this.
Congratulations for placing 8th in level 1!