The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1105 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/05/11
Well written story. I liked how the MC started chipping away at the bitterness and the verse on the tombstone.
03/05/11
great story! bitterness is certainly time consuming. I love the contrast between the stones and the heart. lovely atmospheric description. I think bitterness will sometimes keep people away from visiting cemeteries and that frequent visiting does not signify bitterness. but for the purposes of crafting your tale it served its purpose. I engaged with your character.
03/10/11
I like your use of an angel, to offer God's wisdom, grace and love to the character. Abuse is all too often not dealt with in a Godly way or point of view. The world has no cure for it, no relief for it. Only God can heal that hurt. Keep writing!
03/10/11
congratulations on a well deserved first place! see you in the intermediate group !
03/10/11
Congratulations on your EC!
03/10/11
That was amazing! Congrats on coming first, well deserved.
03/11/11
Very well written and I loved the ending. Congratulations on your EC!
03/13/11
I am so happy your piece won 1st place and ended up on the EC list.