The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 599 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a heart-wrenching piece.

You had several technical errors- you used set instead of sat, there were a few places where it should have been capitalized, and a typo here and there.

But this is such an emotional peace. You wrote about a difficult topic and that took quite a bit of courage. Just do a thorough proofread and double space between paragraphs to make it easier to read. But don't ever give up. You have an important story to tell and you are the only one who can tell it.
08/14/10
This broke my heart!
You were very descriptive and I felt your anguish and pain. I know you wanted to tell all of the details, but I found myself wishing you could have had more time to show how God had come into your life, healed you emotionally, become your Heavenly Father. Blessings and peace...
Thank you for finding your voice and being able to speak about what has happened to you. There was much hurt and pain rushed through in this piece. This is not a criticism but an observation and encouragement. Over time you will find your story "slowing down" and you will be able to write about isolated incidents with emotion and a sense of God's grace. Continue to write, to share, to tell. Your voice is one that needs to be heard.
08/16/10
I agree with the prvious comment. Writing can provide a powerful release for you as you reach others who will know exactly what you've een through. Blessings and healing to you and, please, keep writing.