The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 675 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is great! Paragraph breaks would make it even better.
I didn't see the topic in it until the end, then, boom!-like the breakers on the rocks.
04/27/09
I love your wording, really painted a picture for me! Maybe it's funny; but I thought of them as British, on a shoreline there...
Great work!
Pam Ford Davis
04/30/09
What a lovely piece!! :) You have a very descriptive style of writing, and I appreciate the powerful message you share! I think the Rock Collector is a picture of Jesus, always seeking those of us in need of polishing--in need of His grace working in our lives! The ending to your story was perfect! I look forward to reading more of your work!
05/01/09
Congrats on placing in the top 15 for your level! :)
05/07/09
Hi Yasmine. I’m running a little late this week, but just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know your entry, The Rock Collector, actually did very well in the Beginning and End Challenge. Although you didn't receive an award, you made it into the Highest Rankings for Level 1, placing 9th in that Level. There were a lot of entries this week, and competition in Level 1 is always very intense, so well done.
If you'd like to check the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25380

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.
Again, well done. :-)

Hope to see you at the FaithWriters' Conference in August.

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)