The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 955 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/14/09
Thanks for sharing this interesting feature on radio missions.
02/14/09
I had no idea about this!

Something to consider--the opening paragraphs were probably not needed--and what if you wrote a story about someone whose life was changed my this radio station?
02/18/09
What a wonderful surprise to find an article about HCJB! I lived in Quito for 6 years, and attended school right next door to the station. I also have some fun memories of going on several of their medical outreaches. HCJB has had a profound impact--especially in Ecuador. What fun to find this here!
02/20/09
Hi Ruth. Just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know your entry "God Has a Place Here," actually did very well in the South America Challenge. Although you didn't receive an award, you made it into the Highest Rankings for Level 1, placing 8th in Level 1. Competition in this level is always very intense, so well done.

If you'd like to check the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=24421

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

You definitely deserve a pat on the back. Well done. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)