The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1096 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/24/08
Good story with interesting characters. It's really sad that some have ulterior motives and just can't love someone for the sake of loving them. Continued blessings on your writing!
04/26/08
I'm a sucker for dog stories and this one was special. Good message and well written.
This is a charming story, even with the sad ending. You really made Carry come to life.
Great title and tie in at the end. What a clever name for a true freind of man. Well done, keep up the good words.
04/28/08
Great twist on the "greedy relatives" theme. You're right--not too sweet!
Oh how sweet! ;) (Actually, just the right amount of sweetness; you've also got your "evil" characters, which off-sets the sweetness and makes a good balance.) I really enjoyed this story. And the dog's name is perfect! Good writing!
04/29/08
Auntie was in her right mind all the way to the end. Good story.
Even though Carry is the only one given a name, Auntie and her niece shine as well, for their sweet spirits and love toward one another and their little friend.
04/30/08
What a great read...I enjoyed it very much.
Oooh, those meanies! I'm glad that she passed her most 'valuable' treasures to her real treasure, a precious niece who admired and cared for her. I also loved the name of "Carry" cute and especially the explanation that came with it! Great job! ^_^
You have the knack for telling a good story. The characters and the underlying story line are great and real with just enough intrigue to keep the reader curious and reading on.
What a beautiful story. I hope you do well this week because you deserve it.
Wonderful story. Carry is an awesome dog, and the name really fits her and what she does very well.