Return to Content
Read Our Devotional
Opportunities to be Published
The Home for Christian Writers! Matthew 6:33
ENCOURAGE AUTHOR BY COMMENTING
Add to Favorites
Jesus appreciates faith and rebukes disbelieve
Free to Share
Author requests article critique
Faith is the basis for our Christian faith through which we receive our salvation by Grace of God. Faith was one of the Character of God. I really believe that only God could give faith to trust on things, which we have not seen or understand. Jesus has always honored when he saw faithful people when he walked in the earth.
Jesus appreciates faith:
1. Centurion: “When Jesus heard this, he was astonished and said to those following him, “I tell you the truth, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith” Mathew 8:10
2. Healing a Paralytic: “Some men brought to him a paralytic, lying on a mat. When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, “Take heart, son; your sins are forgiven.” – Mathew 9:2
3. Healing women afflicted for 12 years: “Jesus turned and saw her. “Take heart, daughter,” he said, “your faith has healed you.” And the woman was healed from that moment.” – Mathew 9:22
4. Healing a Blind Man: “Then he touched their eyes and said, “According to your faith will it be done to you” Mathew 9:29
5. Healing a Women’s Daughter: “Then Jesus answered, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour.” – Mathew 15:28
Jesus rebuking disbelieve:
1. Jesus Preaching Not to Worry: “If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?” Mathew 6:30
2. Stopping the Storm: “You of little faith, why are you so afraid?” Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm” Matthew 8:26
3. Did not do Miracles because of unbelief: “And he did not do many miracles there because of their lack of faith” Matthew 13:58
4. Peter sinking in the Water: “Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him.”You of little faith,” he said, “why did you doubt?” Mathew 14:31
5. Disciples discussion with out faith: “Aware of their discussion, Jesus asked, “You of little faith, why are you talking among yourselves about having no bread?” Matthew 16:8
It really shows that God wants to see faith in every Disciples life. So says the Bible in Hebrews 11:6 “And without faith it is impossible to please God”
Our Lord is the ultimate rewarder of the persons who walked in great faith in Hebrews 11 is inspired by the Holy Spirit to honor the great faith warriors who trusted him with all their heart.
My Beloved Examples of Faith:
No one can miss Abraham when we talk about faith, I want really thank God for faith of Abraham recorded in the bible and How God rewards for those who are faithful.
Highlights of Abrahams Faith:
1. Trusted the Lord even though he did not had a great Model to follow or Bible
2. His waiting to get the Promise is amazing, he waited 25 years to get the promise
3. He was great intercessor and prayed with great faith to save Lot’s family from destruction
4. Faith in the Lord in defeating a big Army with his herdsman
5. Trusting the Lord alone for his material blessing, refused the Kings offer for gifts of plunder
6. Trust the Lord alone to give option to allow Lot to choose first.
7. Obeying the Lord in faith and sending Hagar and his son out in the wilderness
8. Ready to sacrifice even his own son. Trusting his provider Jehovah Jirey
A Great man of faith, I will call him a Champion for the Lord, trusted the Lord with all his heart while blessing or his repulsions.
Highlights of David’s Faith:
1. Trusting the Lord in trusting the Lord in winning Goliath
2. Trusting the Lord in going to war with his Guidance
3. Faith in the Lord by not taking the thrown through shortcut but waiting for his time
4. Faith in the Lord in his mercy that he will restore his kingdom and forgive his sins
5. Faith in the Lord even after God denied him by saying he will not built a temple for him.
6. Faith in the Lord rather than trusting man around him
7. Writing all the wonderful Psalms obeying the Voice of the Holy Spirit.
Lord Help us to walk in the Faith not by sight.
Please write your comments in my blog on what you think of Faith, Let us share at www.ourmastersvoice.org.
Copyright - Jaisam Daniel (2008)
This article has been copyrighted to prevent misuse.
Permission is however given to be printed and shared for free distribution provided this copyright is included.
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR BELOW
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
Reader Count & Comments
This article has been read
Read more articles by
or search for other articles by topic below.
Search for articles on: (e.g. creation; holiness etc.)
Read more by clicking on a link:
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review
NEW - Surprise Me With an Article - Click here for a random URL
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
FaithWriters offers Christian reading material for Christian readers. We offer Christian articles, Christian fiction, Christian non-fiction, Christian Bible studies, Christian poems, Christian articles for sale, free use Christian articles, Christian living articles, New Covenant Christian Bible Studies, Christian magazine articles and new Christian articles. We write for Jesus about God, the Bible, salvation, prayer and the word of God.
Link To Us
Become A Member