Return to Content
Read Our Devotional
Opportunities to be Published
The Home for Christian Writers! Matthew 6:33
ENCOURAGE AUTHOR BY COMMENTING
Add to Favorites
A Tribute to Mothers
Free to Share
Author requests article critique
I have always wondered and overwhelmed on comprehending the awesome creation of God on how a child is born in to this world. Our Mother’s are people to be honored whom God used as the foundation for our life where we land inside the world as a tiny, helpless being, but our mothers had high hopes on us, they believed on us even when they saw how fragile we are when we are born. It’s Nothing short of a miracle!
“As one whom his mother comforts, so I will comfort you” Isaiah 66:13
Most of you could relate your own mothers with what I am writing in the following section, but I want to spend some time to remember my mother Mrs. Grace Daniel who is no more with us today, But she left a Legacy which I know will impact many lives through all those (Yes I lived with a Legend for 28 years) who have been transformed with her message of Hope and Love.
1. My first friend – She was my first friend when I did not know anyone in the world, Gave a glimpse of what true friendship means.
2. My First Teacher – She taught me not with mere words but with her Life the tough lessons no one can teach in this world.
3. Showed unconditional Love – Never did she do anything to me in thinking that she can get some returns, To be frank I have not repaid for her Love (Do you think can we repay?), but have promised God that I will follow her model life.
4. She always Trusted – First person to Trust me even after I failed her many times.
5. Life of Hope – She never withhold the message of Jesus which changed her life radically and shared the message of Hope even during her worst days while fighting Cancer.
6. Learned Humility: She surprised me though she has enormous knowledge of experience, she is so humble to learn from me or any one. Which made her dynamic and in touch with young people.
She is a Comforter: We all know that when we are down or ill we need our mother’s lap.
7. Left a Legacy: I learned a powerful truth by her life; God can use imperfect vessels to model our life to fulfill his purpose in our lives.
I learnt from an article that most of the thing needed for life for Children is learnt when they are young in the age group 1-5 years. Dear MOM’s God has given you a wonderful privilege to impart good and godly things in to your children; I humbly encourage you to continue your sacrificial love. One he sees from above will richly bless you with his heavenly grace.
My dear friends, you and I may be very busy in our life today, please take a moment of gratitude and look back and tell them how much you love them and honor them.
“Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you” – Exodus 20:12
God gave this command as one of the Ten Commandments to follow to walk in his righteousness (right standing with God). This word is repeated 8 times in the Bible, we know following his command brings us blessings in our life.
I thank all you MOM’s and appreciate and give honor you deserve. God Bless You!
Please write your comments in my blog on what you think of your mother, Let us share at www.ourmastersvoice.org.
Copyright - Jaisam Daniel (2008)
This article has been copyrighted to prevent misuse.
Permission is however given to be printed and shared for free distribution provided this copyright is included.
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR BELOW
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
Reader Count & Comments
This article has been read
Read more articles by
or search for other articles by topic below.
Search for articles on: (e.g. creation; holiness etc.)
Read more by clicking on a link:
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review
NEW - Surprise Me With an Article - Click here for a random URL
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
FaithWriters offers Christian reading material for Christian readers. We offer Christian articles, Christian fiction, Christian non-fiction, Christian Bible studies, Christian poems, Christian articles for sale, free use Christian articles, Christian living articles, New Covenant Christian Bible Studies, Christian magazine articles and new Christian articles. We write for Jesus about God, the Bible, salvation, prayer and the word of God.
Link To Us
Become A Member