The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 858 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Nicely done. You deftly show the woman's discernment, and the con artist's struggle to believe in pure motives.
09/11/16
I liked the way your MC used his skills in conning others. Right on topic. And I liked the way he couldn't figure out the kindness of the lady. Well written.
And now we know your game.

Good writing style. Good conversations. Well formatted. What kind of short story would this fit into?
09/15/16
Congrats!
god Bless~
09/15/16
Congratulations on your well deserved 2st place win Jan! Loved how the con-man knows she’s got him figured out, but he can’t figure her out…but she has the seed planted now in his conscience that won’t stop growing! Great story!
09/15/16
Congratulations on your placing, Jan. Clear profiling of your characters and their thinking. Well done.
Congratulations, Jan! I am honored to be in such awesome company!
09/24/16
Just reading through some former entries....fantastic story! You really caught me with the character. His attitude to life was so clear. I hope he figures out her game! :)
09/30/16
She's working the best game in town I'd say.

I really enjoyed your tale but was a bit embarrassed at my naivete. I may have been taken a few times. Ah well no harm done...