The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 638 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/05/16
You held me DEEP in the actions and thoughts of your MC. Thank you for an excellent story.
02/05/16
Powerfully done!

God bless~
A creative and gripping tale. I like the glimmer of hope that stops short of neatly tying up the loose ends.
02/10/16
You got my attention from the start and held me to the end. Gripping. Very well done.

Blessings,

02/11/16
I liked how the MC spelled out HELP with his goodies. I love to read a good mystery, and this entry sure didn't disappoint.
02/11/16
This article was suspenseful from beginning to end. Very creatively written.
Congratulation on your EC award.
02/11/16
Congratulations on your 10th place EC award, Donna.

I loved this well written and creative piece.
Congratulations, Donna, on your EC. I thought it should hae been higher, but what do I know. :)
Forgot to mention that you chose a great title.
02/12/16
Congratulations on your EC, for an entry that builds the suspense and provides a credible - though long-shot twist to wrap it up.
02/14/16
Mic drop!!!!!! That was an amazing ending:) you are really getting good! Well done, and I can't wait to see more in the future :-)
02/22/16
I was so glad that Becky trusted her instincts!