The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 785 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/11/15
I liked this all, had so much vision but I especially liked the vision of the steam rising like the sweet incense of prayer. Great job!
12/13/15
My peace would come in a cup of hot chocolate with mini marshmallows.

The world is so unsettled in this present time; thank you for the reminder of the Prince of Peace.
12/13/15
I love the last sentence...beautiful conclusion to this well written piece.

God bless~
Very relevant piece no matter where you call home. I liked how you used the topic - it seemed realistic to me. God has used methods like that many times to soothe me or those around me - something so simple as a "cuppa peace." :)

God bless!
I love this warm, comforting piece. So beautiful, faithful and faith-filled. Thank you for your cup of peace . . .
12/16/15
I loved this warm, embracing piece. A cuppa peace was a balm for my weary soul.
12/17/15
Congratulations on your 4th place EC award, Yvonne.

Your piece was so elegantly written.
12/17/15
Yvonne, Congratulations on your EC win. Well deserved win.
So happy to see this on EC. It's outstanding in every way!
12/19/15
What a wonderful, timely piece...or should I say "peace?"

You caught the mood of distress and it's cure perfectly. Thank you.


Claire

12/22/15
Congratulations on your EC, Yvonne. Well done.