The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 618 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/12/14
This made me smile! I loved the ending. Great job with the topic and great story!

God bless~
12/12/14
Micah sounds like a delightful boy!

This was a beautiful account of your grandson; so well written and easy to read, it flowed well and painted glorious pictures of humidicribs and teeny-tiny feet.

Well done, and thank you for sharing a little part of your story with us. Blessings, Helen
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story of your grandson. I liked it very much. I would only suggest perhaps some restructuring of your paragraphs. "It was a humbling but sobering experience" and "Humbling because..." Might work better together in the same paragraph. But I thoroughly enjoyed the piece.
12/13/14
Your love and devotion to Micah is evident in every well-written word. A beautiful and delightful entry.
01/04/15
Doing some very late catch-up reading and I am so glad I got to read this. It is such a perfect intertwining of information, innovation, contemplation, awe, wonder, love and victory in the story of your grandson and his early battle in life! Oh, how your story reflects his great worth! Yet, it also paints another powerful message—the horribleness of the opposite, the horribleness of abortion, where hope, wonder of new life, the worth of God’s marvelous handiwork, is just discarded.

This one of my favorite of yours and I can see your grandson has surly inherited your wit, by his comment about his reflection(s) from your head. It made me smile. It made me so thankful to see a tiny touch of his potential and worth! Make sure you save this for him!
01/10/15
Hey Noel, so glad I decided to stop by and catch up on earlier entries I'd missed. This is such a sweet piece, which even added a word to my vocab. Thoroughly enjoyable and touching. I like you writing style!