The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1399 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/15/14
What a lovely account of your visit to Norway. You've told it really well, making it very interesting and whetting my appetite for a visit to Norway. Great writing.
All travelogues should be so beautiful! I could feel your joy in visiting "home."
11/15/14
Beautiful and touching, well written and filled with "heart and soul."

God bless~
Another addition to my bucket list of countries I must visit! Thanks for the mini-trip and the wonderful insight into the culture too.
11/17/14
This is great! It took my breath away as you described the tunnel. I love it.
11/17/14
You touched all the senses with this beautiful account of your homeland. Superbly done!
11/19/14
Thanks for a beautiful description of my ancestor's home country. My grandparents came from Norway. I used to hate it when they talked in Norwegian because I thought they didn't want me to hear what they were saying.

I've never been there and most likely will never have the money to go. So, appreciate this travelogue. Well done! Blessings, LaVonne
11/20/14
Congratulations!

God bless~
11/20/14
Last year I flew over Norway, and now I know what it might have been like to land there and look around.
Thank you for your descriptive skill, and for letting us into your feelings about such a memorable trip.
Congratulations on yet another win. Well done.
11/20/14
Congratulations, Ann! A well-deserved 1st place!
Congratulations. This really was a winning entry. The descriptions were just beautiful.