The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 942 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/05/14
Two days stuck in an elevator? I would have been a goner! I am a full blown claustrophobic. This story made me clench my teeth, and it was so well written I felt as if I was the MC!

Good message and clever approach to the topic.

God bless~

Oh my goodness! There is quite a bit of suspense in here. I've been stuck in an elevator once--thankfully, it was only a few hours, but I can definitely relate to this.

I love how your title fit the story and especially the colorful descriptions, like the basketball game in his head and the notion of being a "walking office". Great realistic touches. Fantastic job! Thanks for sharing.
05/08/14
Congratulations, dear Tracy! I always love your entries and this one didn't disappoint. I admit, my claustrophobic nature struggled a bit until your MC was rescued. LOL
Wow, this is an amazing story, written with such a sense of reality. A real winner in my book. Many many congratulations.
05/08/14
I couldn't tell if this was fiction or no-fiction and that's a compliment.:-) I was right there holding my breath in suspense.

Congratulations!
05/08/14
"non-fiction."
AWESOME story! The suspense had me holding my breath. Your writing is excellent - congratulations on your EC.
05/15/14
Wow what a fantastic story-line.
I loved how you created a sanctuary from her captivity.