The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 980 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/31/13
Impeccable story with a clever approach to the topic at hand. You brought the MC's pain and anguish to be loved by her mom to life.

Nicely done.

God bless~
10/31/13
Perfect title for this gripping story of childhood pain that followed your MC into adulthood. What a pity for the mother to have missed out on the love being offered so freely. So happy that Caroline had not held a grudge, but rather had forgiven her mother, which helped her own heart to heal. I felt like I was watching this entire scene unfold before me. Good job.
I found this story very compelling. It held my interest to the end.

Particularly poignant is the feeling of the MC that when she was born, the hospital gave her to the wrong family. I wonder how many people feel that way.
11/04/13
This sad story is very well written, one can easily empathize. Hopefully, some mother will read this and realize she needs to change.
way to pack a bunch of emotional energy into a small short story. very real and yet artistic at same time.
11/07/13
Congratulations! I knew this was a winner!!

God Bless~
11/07/13
Oh wow, Leola! The heartache here is gut-wrenching. You created an amazing story (beginning with your title). Super congrats on your EC!
11/07/13
Leola

You hooked my heart and pulled me along willingly on this one. Reality rarely lives up to the fairy tale endings we long for. Keep up the great work. Congrats. Jack
11/07/13
A sad story but great for the topic. Congratulations on your EC.
11/08/13
Congratulations on your EC placing! It's well deserved. Your heart-breaking story is well told and amidst the sadness there are lessons of attitude to be learnt. Well done!
11/12/13
Bitter sweet look at the principle of reaping and sowing.
Nicely written and congratulations on your EC placing!