The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1510 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Gorgeous poetry! What skill you have to create pictures with such beautiful words.
03/15/12
Simply beautiful...Lovely. Fantastic job...nice peaceful imagery and metaphors.

God Bless~
03/17/12
Oh, this is great! I love the imagery and descriptions.
03/17/12
Just lovely, Jim. Beautiful imagery.
Though not metered, this has a definite rhythm, beating out the passing of time. The gentle rhymes are very nice, and the oft repeated words speak of regrets that refuse to pass away. Beautiful poetry.
03/17/12
Very nice!
Very nice. Wonderful descriptions. I love watching geese and enjoyed reading this piece. God Bless.
03/17/12
Lovely images and a poignant tale well-told. Beautiful, as always.
I am ignorant about poetry but I know what I like and I liked this. I felt carried along and nourished by the flow and choice of words.
03/22/12
A hearty Congratulations!
God Bless you~
Really, really special and well worth EC. . .Congratulations!
03/22/12
Just a beautifully written poem...with descriptions that pull us into the scene. I could picture myself there, watching the geese and pondering, the same as you did in the poem. A blessing and joy to read! Congratulations & applause!
Your poetry moved me and set my mind off to ponder life. Congratulations!