The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1739 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/24/09
This is an excellent retelling of the story of Moses. I especially liked the repetition of the whispers.
04/24/09
Yes, I agree, the repetitions tie this together so neatly. Well done.
04/28/09
Oh, wonderful! I've got to mention the same thing the other commenters have--the precious whisper of God. I really liked the look at Moses in his old age, too.
04/28/09
This was very good, I too really liked the tie-in between the whispers of comfort Moses heard in the beginning and the end.
This very descriptive telling of the beginning and end of Moses' life is a favorite for me--truly masterful writing.
Really liked the retelling of the life of this old testament patriarch. I will echo the others...really moved by the whisper of God. Well done!
Written with clear, bold conviction and in a way that brings new life/insights to an old story. I love the way you are able to flesh out historical characters - it is not as easy you seemingly make it appear.
04/30/09
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WIN, CAROL! :) I have just finished listening to Deuteronomy on CD, so the story of Moses is fresh in my mind. You did a wonderful job with this piece--very moving!
04/30/09
Wow.
This swept me away.
Gorgeous writing and so meaningful.
Thank you, Carol, for sharing your gift. What a blessing!!

EC....again! :)

YAY, YOU!
04/30/09
What a fresh approach to well-known biblical events. The interaction between the sleepy child and his mother was precious. Congratulations!