The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1727 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very funny and on-topic completely! I have to watch myself in that area also!
02/01/08
You cracked me up with that ending - the MC ends up falling for the same routine!
02/01/08
Funny story. I loved the ending, too. I'm sure this happens more than we realize. Of course, I've NEVER fallen prey to those slick ads and promises to make my life easier and my body thinner! LOL!
Laury
02/01/08
Oh, that end took me by surprise. Love your ladies - great characterization.
02/02/08
This brought to mind someone I know who does believe buying these products will bring happiness. Funny story with a ring of truth.
02/03/08
{{{sigh!!}}} I'm a sucker for infomercials too! I refuse to watch them anymore! Great story! Loved the ending...
Uh-oh... this could be me 30 years from now! Fun story!
Cute story. THey sound like my grandmother before she died. The infomercials are tempting.
02/05/08
cute...fun approach to the topic
02/07/08
Well Lady ... you rock ... Congratulations my Southern Belle friend. Happy dancin with ya.
02/07/08
Congratulations on your EC. This is a very funny piece, and great illustration of the proverb. Love the ending.
02/07/08
Congratulations on your EC!!! A wonderfully funny story, and nothing is more on topic than a story about those crazy infomercials!
Congrats on the EC, this read like the words just fell out of your pen. Keep it up!
Oh, this is a delight and wonderful message. Congratulations on your EC win!
02/08/08
Congrats, Linda on EC. Great job. God bless.
ROFL! Congrats on your win, this is hilarious! ^_^
Congrats, Linda. What a great read. :) Cat