The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1809 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/16/07
I really liked the ending.
03/16/07
Sometimes when we think that God has reduced us as far as is possible, He reduces us just a little bit more so that we finally let go enough to allow Him to move in and heal the pain. This is wonderful story of just such an act of grace. Good job.
03/16/07
Well done.
03/17/07
Your title is so appropriate to this piece! I like the range of emotions expressed in this well-written story--pain, passion,and finally hope! It had such a "real" feeling, and the ending was excellent! :)
Wonderful reading! I could feel all the pain, and the gimmer of hope that came at the end. Good job.
03/18/07
Wow! A very moving story. I could feel her anguish. I especially liked the sentence: "A sliver of hope tiptoes in to plant a tiny seed." Very descriptive.
03/21/07
You paint an absolutely amazing masterpiece with your words, Linda! This simply grabbed me from the first word and wouldn't let go. It made my heart ache. Amazing.
This is absolutely outstanding! Your writing skills are exceptional and I enjoyed this immensely!
Congratulations on your EC Placement with the lovely, heart-felt entry. Well expressed and written.