The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2203 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/19/07
Whew! I'm exhausted! But what a wild ride - so much fun! Wow!
01/20/07
Very funny - maybe this could be a Bollywood movie :)
01/21/07
This was the most fun that I have had all day! Absolutely laugh out loud funny! Loved it!
01/21/07
Wowie kazowie, what a ride! I'm still panting. I absolutely loved your last stanza.
01/22/07
Oh my, what a RIOT! There are entirely too many favorite stanzas to mention. I laughed so much and so loud my daughter asked me to stop so she could hear the TV. This is definitely going in my favorites!
Very good, very funny. Thanks for the laugh.
"A thousand plots spin through my head" and you chose to use them all. Great lol humor.
Okay, I think you've exhausted all possible plots and angles here. I'll be returning to this piece for ideas in the future :-)
...and the poetry flows perfectly.
01/23/07
I enjoyed this piece so much, smiling broadly from beginning to end! :)
So much talent flows from your pen. I could read it all day. I loved this.
I just love reading your poems! You truly have a gift!
01/23/07
After getting halfway through my eyes got tired; but I can tell already that it is a super entry. I'll just skip down to the end...and pick up the Finale'. Great job!
01/24/07
What a brilliant, hilarious entry. I'm still laughing. Another winner, I'm sure.
01/25/07
How in the world do you do this?? It was a bit too long for me, but you still had me laughing along the way. Runaway writer, indeed.
01/25/07
A master penned this! Well done...
Ooh, I'm grinning ear to ear! Delightful and fun. I don't need to mention, well written. Congrats, friend!
I SEE WHY THEY CALL YOU THE PEN MASTER. YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL GIFT FOR WORDS. I'M NEW TO THIS SITE AND READ THE INTERVIEW ON YOU. ONE OF YOUR POEMS "CHICKEN HEARTS" WAS MENTION IN THE INTERVIEW ALONG WITH "THE HEART OF LUCINDA DRUELL". I READ BOTH. ALL I CAN SAY IS EXCELLENT WRITING:) GOD BLESS
My favorite line was...no, wait, it was... nope, really it was...oh MY! So many to choose from. This was just too much fun, and you definitely ARE the master.
02/28/07
Kenn - I'd hire this writer if I were you!
04/11/07
Been catching up on entries - this was absolutely wonderful. Your poems are so much fun to read and flow so easily, it's hard to forget how much work must have gone into them. Way to go - keep up the good work!