The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2502 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/01/08
Ohh - what a great twist. Love how you dropped the hints here and there (didn't catch them when I read the first time LOL). Nice.
11/01/08
I couldn't figure out why she was so tired? What's so hard about singing? :) I thought it was great - nice twist to the story. Excellent writing!
11/01/08
This was very good, I was getting nervous about her being so tired, sooo glad it was for a good reason. Good job, I liked the MC's voice, and the hubby's reactions.
I had no clue that ending was coming. Loved this well written story.
11/01/08
I thought you were maybe going to say something about cancer treatment making her so tired. I am glad it wasn't that!

11/01/08
Aw, this is just adorable, and to find out it's true makes it even sweeter.
You had me worried too, loved the surprise explanation and ending. Well done.
11/03/08
Surprise! A gift from above, yay!
I loved how husband supported wife in the telling of this.
What a sweet story. Now she really has something to countdown to. Good job.
11/05/08
Oh wow! Two countdowns going on here! Very good. Awesome creativity!
11/05/08
Hee, hee...that countdown of choir practices is VERY familiar! By the time the program is there, you're too tired to sing! I love your ending!
I was wondering at the beginning why your mc was so tired, but you brought an end to my wondering beautifully. I kind of fell in love with the husband in the story for his thoughtful ways. That was a great idea for "counting down."
11/05/08
Loved the countdown shift. A pleasant surprise to the reader. Good job.
This was great. Loved the surprise at the end.
What a cute story. I kind of thought she was pregnant, with how tired she was, so I wasn't surprised. The story is well written and had an easy flow. Nicely done.
11/06/08
Clever story for the topic, and the build of anticipation is great. Love it.
i'm glad she had a good reason for being tired. I was beginning to wonder.
Nice story. However I was concerned about her fatigue. I'm glad it was for a good reason.