The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1566 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Clever! I bet you had fun as much fun writing this as I did reading it.
07/24/08
Delightful—I can see the kid's book in my mind—pictures and all.
07/26/08
Very clever and fun. A delightful little read.
This was an absolute whooot! Loved the creativity. I agree about the children's book, too.
So clever and creative and just plain fun! Congratulations!
Loren, congratulations on your well deserved EC. Loved the story!
Congrats, Loren! I love this next installment in the series. Way fun to read, had me grinning from the middle all the way to the end. And I was as confused as the poor Bunny too! Awesome job, as per usual. :)
08/01/08
Moo!
Bleat!
Honk!
Oink!
Cock-a-doodle-doo!

(It's unanimous! A great, fun read.)
08/01/08
Loren, I hope you do write children's books. You've got a gift! This was a cleverly woven piece populated with wonderful characters. Thanks and Congratulations on your most deserved EC 5th place win!
08/01/08
I absolutely adored this, and grinned all the way through it. Congrats, Loren. Awesome writing here.
“Hopi is very wise,” Chatty was known to say, “as he’s always asking ‘who?’. And everyone knows it’s wise to question everything. It’s in the Bible you know.”

Those were my favorite lines. :)

I love your writing, because it's consistently good, whether you are writing a very serious piece or a piece for kids.

I'd love to see this illustrated. So much fun, and very deserving of the top honors given to it. Thanks, Loren!
08/03/08
Ah Loren, you've done it again. What an absolute treasure here. I adore this piece, the confusing, funny, and animated discussions. Shades of "Who's on First?" came to mind.

Congrats!