The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1399 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/11/08
This is such a well-thought out entry. Your toddler illustration is cute (I would have liked to hear that. :) I love your title for this wonderful spiritual lesson. Beautiful writing!
I can relate to so many of your nightmares. And I too thank God for his power in me, and for His grace. Very nice, well written. I like the ending circling back to the beginning.
01/11/08
I thought this was very clever. Engaging illustrations leading to provoking application with the ending cleverly done with some inspiring Bible explanation. Not sure if it’s a sermon or a story, but either way I liked it a lot.
01/12/08
Powerful writing!
01/12/08
This was very good. I could really relate to it and it has a wonderful message. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that uses the treadmill as a hanger:)
Laury
01/12/08
Neat approach - this definitely blessed me.
01/12/08
Much to capture from this piece. Powerful, convicting and excellently written.
How did you manage to preach without coming across as, umm...preachy?! You did it masterfully.
01/14/08
This piece if very well written. It reminds me of a saying my husband has..."It's not the land, it's the man." Don't we all think that if only we could start over things would be so different, but in reality it's not circumstances, it's us? Very thought-provoking writing.
01/15/08
Truly, this is the work of a word engineer, so carefully placed syntax. Extremely well done.