The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1799 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/26/07
For most of us, confessing Christ publically costs us very little. But for many people in other places, such as the one you have described, it could cost life itself. We have a lot of lessons to learn from those who are a lot younger in the faith than we are. Well done.
10/27/07
Incredible portrayal of the Christian's own battle with his faith, and of the fervor of the new convert. This one convicted me and moved me in so many ways. Wow.
10/27/07
Thank you for writing this piece and for reminding readers of the sacrifice many make in deciding to follow Christ.
Your title is perfectly illustrated here in this very meaningful story.
10/30/07
Two fully rounded characters in 750 words! Masterful.
10/31/07
Such beautiful contrast between what the pastor possessed and what his friend was willing to loose. Awesome story.
This is excellent and quite true!
Wow. Talk about intense. This has all the conflict and all the story possible. I liked the opposite in your characters. Again. Wow. Good job. ^_^
11/01/07
Your writing is incredible. Such a huge story in such a small space. Brilliant.
Pulled me right in didn't you? Great writing.
WOW! As is the norm for you--incredible writing! A perfect reminder of what we take for granted in our faith here. Congrats on your placement.
11/01/07
Congratulations on your EC. This is one of my favorites. Excellent writing.