The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1946 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a wonderful poem--containing both creation and salvation! The title first drew me; then I enjoyed the descriptive poetry. My favorite line: Woven on God's loom of love.
03/01/07
This ministered to me ... it's so beautiful.
03/02/07
Well developed, nice rhythm, beautiful wording. Can you tell I enjoyed this poem? ;) Absolutely lovely.
03/02/07
So beautiful! I love the imagery and the description of God's amazing love for man. Terrific!
What a beautiful and creative way to tell the this timeless story! This was a blessing to me.
03/05/07
What a great poem! While reading it I was telling myself, if only I could write a poem like that, I would be really happy. God gave you such talent. I'm glad you're sharing it.
This is such a beautiful poem. I especially liked the part near the end about the angels. It all flows effortlessly.
03/07/07
I knew this one was yours ... ;)
03/07/07
Oh so beautiful and meaningful and lovely. You gave me a wonderful new image of creation.
03/07/07
The thought had crossed my mind to write of God quilting the stars, moon and sky...but I couldn't figure out how. I'm glad I didn't. Yours was so moving, so touching. I'm not good at reviewing poetry, but this was wonderful. I felt as if I were gazing over His shoulder. You are very, very talented!
03/07/07
Oh, Linda, wonderful as usual. I love the 14-syllable couplets, such an unusual choice.
03/07/07
This is beautiful...so profound, detailed and touching! Amazing work! Blessings, Jo
03/07/07
Great job. The rhyme and meter flowed well throughout.
03/07/07
Amazing imagery and a lovely verse. It touched my heart and I am glad you shared it
Beautiful!