The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1564 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/07/06
Well written, cute story with a touch of humor...and I enjoyed it immensely! Loved the idea of "winter motel" and liked your laid back "good morning" to the litle creature after your fears had dissipated. Great Read!
03/08/06
Cat would have been cheaper than the rat zapper.
I think you have an extra "not" in your quote.
Fun story.
03/10/06
I've had mice (actually a hamster that escaped from someone else's apartment), roaches, bats and snakes - I feel your "pain", But the conclusion is right - God is bigger than them all. Well done.
03/10/06
I loved this, especially the bit about the prayer request. So funny, and with just the right kicker to tie it all together.
03/10/06
Nicely done. I hate mice so it was hard to read :) and the way you finally let go of the fear helped!!:)
03/10/06
Very cute story with a very good point. I especially liked the part about the, "useless $44 Rat Zapper gadget"...heh. Yeah, my family has been tricked by one of those before, too.
03/11/06
Well written and enjoyable article, I take no pleasure in rodents, either. Loved the humour and the different ways you described them.
03/11/06
Very good! Nice humor! In my opinion: KILL THE LIL VERMIN!!! lol! Good job!
03/11/06
Totally awesome! I've shared your experience, mouse-wise and God-wise, and His ability to care for us never fails! Good job, great story.
03/13/06
You expressed this so beautifully! And I loved the moral you brought out of it!