The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 159 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/13/22

Excellent entry. Salvation is as easy as it is difficult to receive. And even after receiving it, it is impossible to sustain except by help of the Holy Spirit.
03/18/22
"The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,
Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin..." Exodus 34.

1John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

May your life be abundant and full and blessed as you walk with God all your days.
03/24/22
What a beautiful submission. We all need to look at our lives like this. To remember that each day is a new day and we are not perfect, but through Christ we have been redeemed. We strive to be like Him and one day we will reside with Him.
Well done!!!
03/26/22
What a wonderful testimony to God's faithfulness to pursue us with patience and grace.
I have experienced that same grace after being a prodigal myself for 20 years. What a message of encouragement to those out there that think it's to late to turn or return to Christ.
And Jesus answered them, "Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance."
Luke 5:31-32