The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 183 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I think you are right on here. A good reminder for all. Makes me think of the Oldy but goody Steven Curtis Chapman song The Great Adventure. Good job.
01/22/22
I totally agree with what you wrote and I am so glad you shared this. It makes for a great teaching. It also reminds us of where our true strength lies. Thank you so much and God bless.
01/27/22
Great discourse.
We do indeed live in a broken world, but, as you say we walk with Him - never left to face things alone.
It has taken quite a few years for me to comprehend that. I, being a ‘do all to rescue first- think later’ did not initially credit the Omniscient One with greater intelligence, greater ways- greater everything🤔.
Now I do -100%.
Loved your entry.
Our Chritian/human journeys of change prompted by suffering and Emerson's focus on the journey ...not destination, contrasted with a literal presence before God is a good connect between intro and conclusion.

Yet, personally, I value and view the incremental daily change process as an already presence of God destination. This maybe the same state Emerson values, yet an unconscious recognition of living in the presence of God, by Emerson.
02/01/22

Congratulations upon a job excellently done! Not only a splendid teaching but also a great Devotional.
02/02/22
Thank you for this encouraging piece which highlights the reality of all of us who love the Lord and live as a faithful follower of Him.