The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1499 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Beautifully eloquent in voicing that 'restlessness' within us all!
11/15/05
Lovely. A creative way to introduce "Beautiful"

Wow. This story gave me chills. Well done!
Interesting format for such heart-conversation! Favorite line: " For that’s what beauty is really, a language, the language of love, undeserved love."
11/18/05
A very rich and unique way in conveying this message. Seek true beauty not its shadow, or it will turn to ash in your mouth. Truly enjoyable.
11/21/05
I'm a harsh critic; the idea was supurb, but you lost me, or rather I lost interest with too much rambling...even though it was beautiful rambling...I never finished it...but the idea was there; just didn't grip me.
Congratulations on your "highly commended" win for this very interesting submission. Kudos to you!
11/21/05
congratulations!
11/21/05
Lovely message. Congrats.
11/21/05
I love these lines:
Hunger after beauty, dear Daughter, pursue the richness of it, the fullness of it, the glory of it, for when you turn your heart toward seeking beauty’s truth, not its shadow, you’ll feel His arms of grace embrace you, forever. And your hunger? Fully satisfied. Let Beautiful fill your days, and when He does, my daughter, you’ll know you’re home.
Ever the Beloved’s,
Eve
Congratulations on your Win DeAnna. God Bless. Helen
11/21/05
Beautiful! I am so glad to see another great submission by an obviously excellent writer. :0)
11/22/05
Vivid, poetic piece with a profound message for all of our restless hearts. Well done, DeAnna!
DeAnna, your contrast between a beauty of entrapment and a beauty that frees us was beautifully done.