The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 840 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You are so right in understanding that God alone is fully commited, as man's heart is consumed with self. We will never be completely God-centered or other-centered until we take our first breath in heaven. You might want to hit the preview button before sending and add paragraph divisions next time. Good job.
01/13/12
Nicely done. This was packed with love and devotion, which centers on commitment. I enjoyed it, good job. God BLess~
01/18/12
Great contrast in your title.
I appreciate your points, but they could flow more strongly from a different example than the 9 yo girl and her shirt. I almost felt that you were picking on her - though I know you weren't.
Extra spacing between your paras would have also allowed your points more impact, but overall, a very serious challenge.
01/19/12
I agree with Noel on the spacing between paragraphs, but aside from that, this was great food for thought! I liked the prayer at the end! God bless!
01/19/12
Amen to the last sentence written in this piece. My prayer is that we would all be committed to God our Savior in revealing from our attitudes and actions the truth about "it's not all about me, it's about Jesus!" Nicely written with excellent content on topic of true commitment. God bless.