The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1061 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/08/09
Great story. I think the ending might have benefitted from a rewording rather than a restatement, but that is my personal preference. Love the message.
Great idea - nicely written story. I'd like to see it expanded with details on peoples' lives as they really get into the Word. Could evolve into a good book to read for inspiration.
12/08/09
I especially like the your writers' voice in this piece.
Great message delivered in a very real way
12/08/09
Very Nice!! Good message.
12/08/09
Great voice, great message, great piece. Well done!
I thoroughly enjoyed this. Great reminder that growth happens when we stay connected to Him through His Word.
12/09/09
Thanks all for your comments and critiques. Here is the address for the very real 90 Day Bible Challenge page on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/90-Day-Bible-Challenge/92155081643
12/09/09
Well written and a wonderful message!
12/09/09
A clear and understandable writing of practical ministry that would certainly be quite publishable in many Church magazines.
12/09/09
Excellent commentary on this auspicious occasion. What an amazing challenge to get involved with.
Good writing. There was a touch of humor in there, but laden with truth. Thank you.
12/10/09
I had to smile at the "pastor…telling us which page number to turn to," :) Is this story true? (will have to check out the FB page) I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and could feel the burning desire/hunger for God's Word in this. Great work!
12/10/09
All, thanks again for all of the encouraging comments. The story is fiction, but the 90 Day Bible Challenge is not (see address in my previous comment). Thanks for the EC, judges!