The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1250 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/13/05
A wonderful picture of a prayer warrior that anyone would be proud to have as a father.
06/13/05
Beautiful memory of a godly father.
06/14/05
I believe the spiritual stability of every child to some extent depends on the spiritual leadership from the head of the home. You have shown a beautiful picture of this and done so, so well.Thank God for your dad everyday and thank you for blessing me with this piece.
06/14/05
I so loved this entry. What a beautiful portrait of a praying dad. No power on earth can match it and no gift to our children is greater. Thank you!
06/15/05
Very nice, thank you.
Beautiful picture. Thanks for painting it for us.
06/16/05
You painted such a beautiful picture watching your dad in prayer that the clause 'and heaven seems to settle in our living room' seems just right. What a spiritual person your dad is.
06/16/05
Beautiful description. What a rare and wonderful father.
06/16/05
Beautiful picture!Oh if everyone could have that kind of godly father....
You created a very touching image to me of your father at prayer. A man totally immersed in communion with his father.
Delightfully touching! I was right there with the child in that moment too.
06/20/05
How beautifully you've described a moment in time and a very special dad!