The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1409 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is so well written and very applicable to today. I loved the interaction between mom and daughter. I believed every word you wrote. Excellent dialogue. Way to go!
02/09/08
Very realistic entry - this would be excellent for teens - you definitely captured the teen characterization especially.
02/12/08
Excellent!
02/12/08
Spot on topic. I enjoyed the read. God bless.
Excellent and timely take on this subject. Well done!
02/12/08
Powerful! Your extremely well written story grabbed me at the beginning and didn't let go. I liked the part where the mother said she'd pray and expected the daughter to as well. Thanks for writing, I enjoyed it!
02/12/08
Wow! Your story is very relevant for today. It's very well written and very easy to read. It would be good reading for teenage Christians. Thank you for writing this.
02/13/08
Very, very good story. This would be a good skit for a youth group. This is so realistic, and the dialogue was perfect. Great job with the topic.
02/14/08
Congratulations on your EC Pam. I'm so glad to see this one place -- it's one of my favorites.
02/14/08
Powerful story and very, very real. Would make a great discussion starter for teens. Congrats on EC.
02/15/08
Dear Pam - I'm so happy to see your name on the EC list! A well-earned win, this is a terrific story with a powerful message. Be sure I get an autographed copy of the book!
02/15/08
GREAT JOB, PAMMMMMMMM!
Congrats on EC. You movin' up now....hmmmmm. God bless.
Wonderful! I like the mother's wise approach, as well as the daughter's wise response. Terrific for teens. Congrats on your win!
02/15/08
Excellent Writing! Your characters are real and your dialog perfect! On topic and believable. You're moving up and you've earned it my dear MN friend. Keep writing with your heart. Hugs...Val
This read so true to life. Congrats on your EC. Well done!