The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1674 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I laughed heartily over this. I love the title!
I love this. I stumbled just a bit on the meter in the second stanza, but it's absolutely charming anyway. Good work!
A nice story-poem! I enjoyed the story and the humor written in meter and rhyme!
This is such a sweet poem story. You did a fantastic job!
The story and the flow is as lively as the children within.
Great sense of humor.
This is a delight...love the humor and the last stanza very much. Great job!
Wonderful! I love this sweet poem about teaching a group of kindergarten students. Don't kids say the darnest things? Precious!
11/06/07
Amen (except to the worms, of course)! Nicely done.
11/07/07
Excellent perspective and presentation. Enjoyed it. God bless.
You've got it all in this little poem...tenderness, humor, perfect rhyme and meter, and right on topic. Wonderful!
11/07/07
I was blessed by your humor and honesty.
What an enjoyable read...and I don't do poetry well. But this is precious and so very on topic. Excellent job.
This was great. It made me desire to be a Sunday School teacher! Keep us the great writing!
11/07/07
Just a delightful poem (LOVE the title!). It captured the heart of the teacher, and of Sunday School in general. Lovely, Verna!
This brought back so many grand memories of the students I've had the priviledge to "teach" over the years. Written with great tenderness and insight.
11/08/07
This is really sweet. You captured the essence of a Sunday school class very well. And your title is great.