The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1659 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/27/06
What an awesome telling of how God can work over the internet. To go from walking on eggshells to walking on air - love that. And what a great encouragement to those of us who haven't seen someone come to Christ for a long time.
07/31/06
A great story of how God can use any medium to bring souls to Him! Loved it! While you vividly described her state of mind, I think it would be even more interesting with a few more specifics: what was she trying to escape from? what is the "trench"? what or who caused her to constantly walk on eggshells? No need to give her life story, but a few details can add more realism. Great job and an encouragement to hang in there with those long-distance friendships!
08/01/06
I liked this a lot, and I think you did a good thing by not specifying the source of Erica's darkness. People will project their own thoughts and experiences into it that way. Great ending, with the prayer on the computer screen.
08/01/06
This was wonderful - I especially loved the first half or so, describing what she was going through. And the end was just right. Great descriptive language here!
08/02/06
I really enjoyed the message of this story! Master writing all the way!
I loved this!