The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1536 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/25/05
Perfect truth in this. I wonder if a teen magazine would be interested in it.
10/28/05
This is a powerful, realistic story. I pray that the person you wrote this for (and many others who have been through the same horror) will find healing through this.
10/28/05
Powerful.
10/28/05
We had the same idea this week for "rain." Nicely written with a great message of God's grace and healing.
Well done!
Blessings, Lynda
10/29/05
"A picture came to her mind . . . " This is a beautiful paragraph, revealing a powerful image.
10/29/05
A very powerful entry.
Well done. Powerful message.
10/30/05
There are many who need to experience the healing that Meghan did. Many yearn to be free from the past and embrace a future with the Almighty. Thanks for sharing this piece filled with past heartache and present redemptive love:)
"No more." Just what I felt as I let go of past hurts. No more. Thank you so much Tammy. This was awesome.
11/01/05
Tammy, I'm just popping in to let you know that you did very well in the Rain Challenge. You ranked 21st out of 147 entries, which is really excellent given the standard of entries. Be encouraged! Well done. Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)