The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1172 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/12/08
LOVE the image of the Lord with the dishtowel! What a fun way to use the topic word. Your characters are vivid and great fun to read, with distinct and well-realized personalities. Great job!
09/13/08
Great descriptions and good characters. Very well told story. Nicely done.
Very entertaining and great dialogue, a delight to read.
Wonderful! What a creative tie-in to snap. The Lord with a dishtowel...I love it!
This is cute. I love the idea of the Lord snapping his towel at her. And I'm glad she knows she deserves it! Nicely done.
09/14/08
Oh my, this was too funny. LOVED loved loved the God wielded dishtowel. Kudos!
09/14/08
I could almost hear the music! Well written. Very vivid and visual. And I think the title is great!
09/15/08
I like the color blind twist at the end. Nice use of topic in the story and good character interactions. Good Job!
09/15/08
Great writing....I wasn't sure where the story was going; I was grateful she learned her lesson in the end. Only red ink: you don't need an apostrophe in the "lets" on the last line. That's just a tiny little thing, though. :) Excellent job!
This is so funny -and a very creative take on the topic.
09/16/08
Wow, excellent story! Ouch, with the dishtowel. :) Don't you love the color/word chartreuse! :)
Your writing is EXCELLENT. The characters are descriptions are unique and and well developed. You have talent. I didn't have much sympathy for the MC. I'm glad she confessed in the end. Nice Job!
09/17/08
Excellently written with great descriptions throughout. I love your title! Creative for sure. Well done.
09/18/08
Very cute story. Enjoyable read.
I love your writing style. So much spunk, sarcasm, and humor in each piece you write. I also lvoed the name of your club - "Bling." LOL. So fitting to today's generation.