The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1966 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/17/08
Beautiful use of words.
07/17/08
Wow. I hardly know what to say to this. It's a masterful work, hauntingly beautiful. Very well done.
Your story is haunting with such outstanding imagery. You did an awesome job writing this.
07/20/08
Incredible in every way. I was right there. I have no more words, other than WOW. Powerful.
07/20/08
Wonderful descriptions. The final few paprgraphs were very stirring.
This is an absolutely beautiful piece of work in every way! Kudos!!!
Masterful piece of writing! This was amazing!
Hauntingly well written with a hand on the pulse of the heart strings.
07/23/08
Time goes by slowly when you are the one left behind to mourn. Great descriptions and haunting images. Love the glimmer of hope at the end.
07/24/08
Congratulations Ann.. beautiful job.. !!
Wow, wow, wow. This is beautiful and painful and...perfect.
07/25/08
I am blown away by this piece. The imagery used here will not be easy to forget. Absolutely amazing. Congratulations.
07/25/08
This is a powerful story, not just because of the subject matter, but because of the masterful way in which you've constructed every sentence. Stunning and well worthy of EC.