The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1432 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/31/05
What a marvelously creative approach to this ever present issue. I loved it!
It rings with truth I will carry away for a long time to come.

God Bless,
DeAnna
02/02/05
This would be a wonderful way to communicate with someone, to have the luxury of time and clarifying words to touch their heart for Jesus! This is a dream come true for evangelism!
Thank you!
02/02/05
I have to say, I was sucked in from the first line. It is unusual to see something so novel and yet, so pleasing to the eye. You wrote with a familiarity that drew me in as though I, myself, was Michael.
Beautiful letter. God bless you.
Absolutely beautiful. Very creative, extremely well written and an excellent message.
02/06/05
What a wonderful approach to the topic and what a great tool to teach. This was written with such agentle, loving hand. It's an example to confronting with grace in every word. Thank you for this powerful and wonderful entry.
02/07/05
Robin, Congratulations on receiving a Highly Commended Award in the Level 2 Champion Challenge. It is a credit to you, as the competition in this level was very, very strong and there were a lot of entries. So well done and I hope you'll keep rising to the Challenge in the future. With love, Deb (Challenge Co-ordinator)
02/07/05
Excellent!
02/08/05
I liked the letter form of your article. It was very personal and beautiful. Thank you.