The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 926 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/31/05
Wonderful entry! So honest and SO real. How many moms out there can relate? Me!Me!Me! (I'm raising my hand as I type)
Well written with an excellent message. Great job!
Blessings, Lynda
01/31/05
I've this terrible habit of picking up another's grievances, even if they haven't picked them up themselves. I love the powerful truth written here, and realize...I'd best discover that woodshed. I certainly am glad that forgiveness comes.

blessings, DeAnna
02/01/05
Enjoyable read! This Mama Bear can relate.
I loved your title.

Don't abandon your Mama Bear anger altogether.

There are some occassions, when it is really needed and is unter the control of the Holy Spirit, that it can be part of what really heals your daughter.

My own dear Mama Bear has taught me that.
02/02/05
I found this article a little hard to get going on, for the change of tenses; but could identify the feelings. It reminded me (1) that I cannot protect my children from life, which is not "fair" and (2) anger is waiting to knock at my door even in the little stuff and (3) it is goooooood to have a prayer partner--always. Thanks for this article!
I loved your title, too. God bless you.
A great, vividly written entry. Loved the line, I want to be like her when I grow up! Awesome.
02/06/05
You hit the spot with judging others' motives and wanting to everything go well for your child. I too found the tense changes a bit difficult.