The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 852 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Good devotional. A little longer next time perhaps, but still powerful.
02/29/08
Truth-filled devotional. Go and teach all nations...
03/01/08
Love your title - and your words display its meaning quite well. I'd love to see this expanded upon - with some examples, perhaps?
Nice job.
03/01/08
Lots of truth and encouragement here...

I noticed several very familiar phrases: "two edged sword", "cut to the very marrow", "fight the good fight" among them. If you're writing for a Christian audience, those words will be very familiar to them. Can you find ways to freshen this with new expressions of your own?

Keep writing, and feel free to use your full quota of words...you have something very valuable to say.
03/02/08
Short, to the point. Need a few more commas here and there, but good job.
03/02/08
Action "do" speak louder than words; and as you wrote... Paul manifested this many times. A Nice Testimony.
03/02/08
PS: And, by the way...loved the brevity of your entry. Alot can be said in just a few words! Thanks!
03/05/08
I thought this was very good material but I felt by the end that I needed a little more. I wish you would have taken it a little further - dug a little deeper with it.