The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 158 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
“I also knew God was with me on this life journey, but I was too busy to notice His presence.” That seems to be the message here - an easy trap to fall into. Good reminder. Thanks for sharing.
08/08/21
Your article reads well, although I found it to be more about ‘what now or how do I spend my days’ (without teaching and routine) and not quite on topic. However, you shared your heart with the reader.
I take home the last words of your entry. Thank you.
08/09/21
I thoroughly enjoyed your journey through the white space.

Thank you for sharing your delightful discoveries.
08/11/21
Sometimes God places things in our lives that does cause us to focus on Him and that sounds like what happened to you. I have to agree with Sue; other than your comment about being confused about the white space, I did not see much in actuality on topic. However, that does not negate your ability to write. I did appreciate also, how the white space allowed you more time in concentrating on the Lord.
08/24/21
I loved reading about your journey through the "white space" during the pandemic. What a wonderful and insightful use of that extra time.